Terms and Conditions
This website is owned and operated by Morgan Hospitality Limited t/a Cube and Triangle, registered number 12785184, whose registered office is at Morgan Hospitality Ltd, 4 Eleanor Close, Lincoln, LN5 8PG. VAT Number: 354820595. Your use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these conditions, you must not use this website. All communications regarding this website should be directed to email@example.com.
Whilst we have taken every reasonable precaution and care in compiling this website, we do not guarantee the accuracy or content of this website and you should not rely on this website or its contents. We also do not guarantee that use of this website will be uninterrupted or error free.
Your use of this website and the materials contained in it are done so entirely at your own risk. We do not accept any liability for losses or damages, that you may suffer as a result of your use of this website (including but not limited to computer service or system failure, access delays or interruption, data non-delivery or mis-delivery, computer viruses or other harmful components, breaches of security or unauthorised use of the system arising from “hacking” or otherwise, or as a result of inaccuracies in website content.) We reserve the right to correct or delete (as appropriate) any typographical, clerical or other error or omission in any page posted on this website without liability on our part. We reserve the right to make changes to this website at any time without notice and it is your responsibility to revisit this page from time to time to re-read this notice. Any revised term shall take effect as at the date of its posting. The content of and your use of this website and your relationship with us are governed by English law and any disputes arising out of your use of or the publication of this website shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
ONLINE PURCHASE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Your statutory rights
1. Nothing in these Terms affects your statutory rights as a consumer, or excludes or limits our liability for fraud, or for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence, or for any other liability which we cannot exclude or limit under law.
Online purchase terms
2. Except in accordance with paragraph 17 there are no rights of refund or exchange and you acknowledge that the cancellation rights contained in the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 (as amended) do not apply to the services we offer.
3. English is the only language offered for the conclusion of the contract for the purchase of online booking.
4. The Prices of online PURCHASE are those displayed on the Website from time to time, during the ordering process, except in cases of obvious error. All prices and fees include any applicable Value Added Tax.
5. Remote payment can only be made via the online payment system
6. You cannot use any promotional vouchers or discount cards in conjunction with your online table time purchase.
8. The ONLINE purchase is subject to availability. Cube and Triangle retains the discretion to refuse your order. If Cube and Triangle accepts your order, we will display a confirmation page on your screen at the end of the ordering process, and at this point there will be a contract between you and Cube and Triangle. Such a contract will be governed by English Law and will be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts. We will also send to you a secondary e-mail confirmation of your completed order, for your information.
9. You represent and warrant that any booking you purchase is for personal use only, and that they it is not purchased as part of any form of for profit business or commercial activity, unless we have expressly authorised otherwise in writing.
10. You undertake that you will not resell or offer for resale any booking purchased (whether at a premium or otherwise) or use table time for advertising or promotions (including prize draws, competitions, contests and/or sweepstakes) or for any other trade purposes. If you resell or offer for resale any table time, then this will be invalid.
11. It is your responsibility to check your booking as we are under no obligation to rectify mistakes after a contract has been formed. Please also note that we are not under an obligation to provide a booking to you at the incorrect (lower) price, even after the confirmation page has been displayed and the confirmation email has been sent to you, if such a pricing error is obvious and unmistakable and could have reasonably been recognised by you as a mis-pricing.
12. Additional items of food and drink purchased online may not under any circumstances be exchanged for alternative items in club.
13. The unauthorised use of photographic and recording equipment in our Club is prohibited.
14. We accept no responsibility for any personal property that is brought into Cube and Triangle.
15. Price and availability information is subject to change without notice.
16. Unless otherwise expressly stated on this Website, Bookings cannot be exchanged, refunded or rescheduled, however refunds may occasionally be offered at the discretion of the management.
17. We reserve the right to refuse admission.
18. We are only able to hold booked tables for 15 minutes – your booking will be cancelled if you do not arrive within 15 minutes of the start of the booking, and all associated monies will be lost.
19. Under 18’s are not allowed to be unaccompanied in the venue after 7pm. This may mean your booking being void if under 18s are in your booking group after the last entry time.
Non-compliance with these Terms
20. We reserve the right to investigate any suspected non-compliance with these Terms. If we believe that a violation of these Terms (or any of the rights identified in these Terms) has occurred, we may suspend or bar your access to this Website or take such other corrective action as we deem appropriate.